We offer few options for skin resurfacing
Nd Yag 1064 Laser:
Superficial light brown pigment irregularities of the skin may be removed utilizing laser resurfacing. These are typically seen with aging skin damaged by the sun. Common areas exhibiting this are the face and back of the hands. Both areas may improve with laser resurfacing treatments.
A second major area addressed is fine lines in the skin which develop with age. Superficial wrinkles are reduced by tightening the skin. Laser treatment not only removes some of the old, damaged outer epidermis layer of skin but also causes new, thicker collagen-support tissue formation in the layer of skin below, called the dermis. Reversing the natural thinning and wrinkles of the skin gives a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Fractora is the most advanced fractional radio-frequency treatment providing anti-aging improvements on skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through ablation and skin resurfacing.
- Fractora delivers improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
- Fractora offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies.
- Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
- Versatility of parameters allows the user to vary the depth of ablation, coagulation and heating.
TiteFX uses clinically proven radio-frequency energy. RF has been demonstrated to provide tightening results on the skin. The combination of RF energy and vacuum, provides permanent destruction of unwanted fat cells.
- Superior non-invasive body contouring as an alternative approach to liposuction, or as an adjunct to liposuction
- Reduces circumferential dimensions
- Skin temperature feedback on operator handpiece provides immediate skin measurements to ensure a uniform treatment of the entire area
- Skin temperature cut-off to regulate skin temperature and provide an additional level of safety and comfort during treatment
- Targeted RF energy allows operators to treat areas that concern patients the most
- No patient downtime and minimal patient discomfort
The complete facial treatment series combining Fractora Resurfacing and Fractora Firm in a single session. Combine the best of tunable RF factional ablation with collagen remodeling to address all in demand facial concerns.
- Skin Laxity
- Uneven Pigmentation
- Acne Scarring
- Dull Skin Tone
- Vascular Lesions
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Skin Rejuvenation