Medical Laser Therapy
Laser therapy has been clinically proven as an effective treatment of several acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders, acute and chronic wounds, and acne, and pain management, anti-ageing and smoking addiction.
At Blue Spruce Laser Clinic and Wellness Centre we use only the most advanced medical Laser technology to promote healing and health. We have partnered with the global leaders in laser therapy to use their patented technology and unique designs that enable increased penetration, and with a combination of different laser wavelengths and patented protocols we see significantly improved therapeutic results, across many different areas of medicine including pain management, rehabilitation, dermatology, dentistry, neurology, orthopedics, acupuncture and also for intra-articular and interstitial laser therapy.
How it works
When applied to the skin, Laser light produces no sensation and do not burn the skin. Because of the low absorption by human skin, Laser light can penetrate deeply into the tissues where it has a biostimulative (healing) effect. Low Level Laser Therapy promotes improved cellular repair and stimulation of the immune, lymphatic, and vascular systems.
Red, infrared, green and blue lasers are used for different penetration depths and for different biological effects in the tissue. The lasers can be fixed to the skin with self-adhesive tubes or put together in special applicators for radiation of bigger areas. The highly focused laser light enters the tissue and leads to biostimulating and reparative effects on the tissue without any side-effects.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Proliferation on immune cells leads to the combat of inflammations and an accelerated healing of wound as well as an increased endorphin disbursement, increase of the ATP production and increased nervous cell potential
- Cell Repair: Increased leukocyte phagocytosis, boosted neovascularisation, increased collagen formation and protein biosynthesis. It also leads to an improved cell respiration and
stabilisation of the membrane potential
- Membrane Stabilization and Pain Management: pump activity for maintaining the membrane potential, Membrane stabilisation leads to blocking of impulses, reducing the transmissions of pain sensations
- No modification of intact cells
- Energetic build-up of sick cells
Come try some of our lasers application for local pain management. Our lasers are combined in an applicator that irradiates the pain are with a high intensity, which leads to not only pain reduction but regeneration of the disease area. Some optimal effects are:
- spasmolytic effects
- increase of microcirculation
- tissue heating
Laser therapy is also found very beneficial in physical rehabilitation. Patients has shown great success especially in sports medicine when used for treatments of distortions, tendinopathies and overload damages of the skeletal muscle system
The application of laser therapy has shown very positive effects leading to the improvement in the after-treatment of stroke or other degenerative brain diseases.
The transcranial infrared laser therapy reduces the infarct area and improves the intracerebral microcirculation.
This therapy is used to revitalise and regenerate the skin and wrinkles; laser therapy helps to regenerate cell metabolism and purify connecting tissue with increase of the energy transport processes.
Intra-Articular Laser Therapy
Laser therapy technology is fast evolving in today’s world. The new technology has evolved which enables direct intra-articular treatment of injured joints (e.g. knee or shoulder joint).
Areas of Application:
- knee joints inflammation
- Hip joints inflammation
- Chronic shoulder syndromes
- Arthrosis of the ankle
Interstitial Laser Therapy
A recent technique, called percutaneous interstitial laser therapy (with the use of a sterile catheter), allows us to bring the laser light even more powerful into the depth of the tissue for a successful treatment of herniated disks or spinal stenosis or even for an intraarticular treatment. With this technique it is possible to irradiate directly inside of damaged joints which leads to much better therapeutic results.
Areas of Application:
- Chronic spinal illnesses
- Slipped discs
- Scar pain after slipped disc surgery
- Spinal stenosis
- Neural lesions
- Deep tendinitis and strains
Combination with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
The principle: Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) Therapy for activating body’s own healing powers
PRP (platelet-rich or thrombocyte-rich plasma) is a modern therapy approach for strengthening autologous cell regeneration and activating the body’s own growth factors, cytokines and stem cells.
Advantages of PRP therapy:
- Boosts local healing and tissue (re)growth
- Natural procedure with patient’s own blood: no side effects or toxicities
- Individual therapy
- Easy handling, procedure doesn’t take longer than 20 min.
- Supports the body’s own potency of healing
- Cartilage protection and anti-inflammatory effects
- Prevention or delay of surgery
- Improvement in quality of life
- Cost efficiency (no other substances necessary)
- Can be combined with other methods such as laser therapy
Meet out new acquired mobile applicable device called: Celluma Series (Inspired by Light, proven by science)
It our new latest mobile laser device use for Acne/Wrinkle/Pain
Celluma is a Non-toxic, non-invasive all in one mobile laser device using low level light energy designed by NASA to obtain therapeutic benefits. It is a FDA approved device for pain management and skin care.
Celluma uses light energy to improve cellular health by accelerating the repair and replenishment of compromised tissue cells
Celluma is designed to be use in any location ranging from your bedroom, living room, air flight, clinics to mention a few. It is useful for treatment of:
- Acne, Wrinkles, Arthritic Pain, Muscle Spasm, Muscle and Joint Pain, Muscle Tissue Tension, Decrease Inflammation, Increase Micro-Circulation, Wound Healing, Sinus PAIN Etc.
Eight Weeks after using Celluma 2 times weekly
Before using Celluma / Four Weeks of using Celluma